I must thank Rory Alexander for the nomination! It is cool and unexpected. This seems like a fun way to share the blogs you like 🙂
I have never received an award before, which is no surprise since my blog is less than a year old.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
There are so many blogs I love, so don’t frown if I didn’t nominate you.
And 7 random things about me (read: facts you may not know):
1. I was born in southern Ontario but I spent over half my life living close to the Sleeping Giant.
2. I’ve never Traveled Outside of Canada except to Duluth for a karate tournament (at a very young age)
3. I finally touched the ocean for the first time this summer.
4. Even though I haven’t traveled outside of Canada, I have been to places where most people have never been and will never go.
5. I’ve flown in a plane that had skis that landed and departed from a frozen lake.
6. I’ve roasted Eulachon’s over an open fire
7. The best place to buy breakfast in Thunder Bay is at the Hoito Restaurant.
And here’s to